UniPi is an add-on expansion board for the Raspberry Pi. It features many components such as digital galvanically isolated inputs with LED signalization, 0-10V analog inputs, 0-10V analog output, changeover relays, single channel 1wire master controller and a real-time clock module.
Please remember that the platforms listed below only support the standard UniPi and it is up to the developer/community that stand behind the implementation of UniPi in the platform to include support of our extensions.
We only guarantee support of such extensions in the EVOK.
- Evok - the official opensourece python API with WebSocket and REST support https://github.com/UniPiTechnology/evok
- PiDome is an Open Source Home Automation platform developed especially for the raspberry Pi
- pimmatic pimatic is a home automation framework that runs on node.js. It provides a common extensible platform for home control and automation tasks
- Node-RED - Node.js platform with integration to IBM Bluemix Cloud
- Wyliodrin - browser-based programming has never been easier
- FHEM.de - home automation project written in Perl
- JEEDOM - PHP based opensourece home autimation platform (Installation manual)