UniPi Neuron M303 is a universal control unit. It is a professional PLC unit with enough features for automation of more extensive projects. Neuron M303 is fit for smart home automation, building management system, energy monitoring, light industry and automation in business field.
Neuron M303 features more digital inputs which make it suitable as an excellent monitoring unit in advanced measuring systems.
- 34× Digital inputs 4-24 V DC
- 4× Transistor outputs max. 750 mA at 50 V DC
- 1× Analog output 0-10 V
- 1× Analog input 0-10 V/4-20 mA
- Power supply 24 V DC
- 4× 1.2 GHz CPU
- 1-Wire bus (with galvanic isolation)
- RS485 (for Modbus communication)
- 4× USB
- 1× Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- RTC with backup up to 7 days
- 1 GB RAM
Compared to Neuron S offers more features and easily handles full automation of for example bigger flats and smaller houses. Compared to Neuron L it has less I/Os and is more compact – enough for medium sized projects. It is ready for immediate installation on DIN rails in electric panels where it takes 8 modules of space. All Neuron products are protected in accordance with IP20.
Standard Neuron products – feature overview
Standard NEURON models have variable amount of digital inputs and relay outputs as shown in the table below:
|Model||Number of Digital Inputs||Number of Relay outputs||Size on DIN rail 35 mm|
Universal and powerful automation unit. Neuron M303 has excellent response time. Response time between signal on input and reaction on output can reach 0.5 ms. Neuron M303 has 1 GB RAM and quad-core 1.2 GHz CPU. Generally Neuron offers excellent performance parameters of professional PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) Units for a good price.
Meet the possibilities
- Control boilers
- Measure temperature
- Monitor home remotely
- Read from motion sensors
- Read from magnetic contacts
- Get alerts and notifications
- Energy Monitoring
- Building management systems
- Measure energy consumption
Wonder how to use M303? To 1-Wire bus connect up to 15 digital thermometers. Digital outputs can be used for control over boiler (with a use of external relays) while digital inputs get readings from motion sensors, magnetic contacts in doors and windows, electricity meters, gas meters, water meters or any kind of digital sensors.
Neuron is suitable for all non-safety systems yet it can control safety system controllers with Modbus. And not only safety systems. With Modbus you can easily manage any external device supporting this protocol.
Neuron is CE and EMC tested. According to standard, all UniPi Neuron products can be used in:
- Residential buildings, apartments
- Commercial areas, offices, banks
- Entertainment areas, cinemas, bars, pubs, dance clubs
- Outdoor places, gas stations, parking lots, sport centers
- Areas of light industry, workshops, laboratories, service centers
- See the EU declaration of conformity in product materials folder.
According to European Standards Neuron M303 is a full featured professional control unit. For the US market it brings an excellent automation development kit.
Neuron M303 product document folder contains these materials:
- Neuron M303 datasheet – full technical description of all product features and their parameters
- Neuron M303 manual – detailed handbook for product with explanation how to set it up and use it
- Declaration of conformity – declaration of standards and regulations products is in accordance with
- Neuron introduction – a brief introduction to Neuron product line