UniPi Neuron L303 is a universal control unit. It is a professional PLC unit with enough features for automation of more extensive projects. Neuron L303 is fit for smart home automation, building management system, energy monitoring, light industry and automation in business field.
Neuron L303 features the most digital inputs (64) of the whole Neuron series which make it suitable as an excellent monitoring unit in very advanced measuring systems.
- 64× Digital inputs 4-24 V DC
- 4× Transistor outputs max. 750 mA at 50 V DC
- 1× Analog output 0-10 V
- 1× Analog input 0-10 V/4-20 mA
- Power supply 24 V DC
- 4× 1.2 GHz CPU
- 1-Wire bus (with galvanic isolation)
- RS485 (for Modbus communication)
- 4× USB
- 1× Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- RTC with backup up to 7 days
- 1 GB RAM
Compared to Neuron S and Neuron M offers the most features and easily handles very extensive automation projects with a lot of data points and switching parts. It is ready for immediate installation on DIN rails in electric panels where it takes 12 modules of space. All Neuron products are protected in accordance with IP20.
Standard Neuron products – feature overview
Standard NEURON models have variable amount of digital inputs and relay outputs as shown in the table below:
|Model||Number of Digital Inputs||Number of Relay outputs||Size on DIN rail 35 mm|
Advanced and very powerful automation unit. Neuron L303 has excellent response time. Response time between signal on input and reaction on output can reach 0.5 ms. Neuron L303 has 1 GB RAM and quad-core 1.2 CPU. Generally Neuron offers excellent performance parameters of professional PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) Units for a good price.
Meet the possibilities
- Control boilers
- Measure temperature
- Monitor home remotely
- Read from motion sensors
- Read from magnetic contacts
- Build and automate advanced projects
- Get alerts and notifications
- Energy Monitoring
- Building management systems
- Measure energy consumption
- Manage business or residential premises remotely
Wonder how to use L303? To 1-Wire bus connect up to 15 digital thermometers. Digital outputs can be used for control over boiler (with a use of external relays) while digital inputs get readings from motion sensors, magnetic contacts in doors and windows, electricity meters, gas meters, water meters or any kind of digital sensors.
Neuron is suitable for all non-safety systems yet it can control safety system controllers with Modbus. And not only safety systems. With Modbus you can easily manage any external device supporting this protocol.
Neuron is CE and EMC tested. According to standard, all UniPi Neuron products can be used in:
- Residential buildings, apartments
- Commercial areas, offices, banks
- Entertainment areas, cinemas, bars, pubs, dance clubs
- Outdoor places, gas stations, parking lots, sport centers
- Areas of light industry, workshops, laboratories, service centers
- See the EU declaration of conformity in product materials folder.
According to European Standards Neuron L303 is a full featured professional control unit. For the US market it brings an excellent automation development kit.
Neuron L303 product document folder contains these materials:
- Neuron L303 datasheet – full technical description of all product features and their parameters
- Neuron L303 manual – detailed handbook for product with explanation how to set it up and use it
- Declaration of conformity – declaration of standards and regulations products is in accordance with
- Neuron introduction – a brief introduction to Neuron product line