UNICA 1-Wire sensors are sensor modules for environmental monitoring which can together with temperature measure humidity and light intensity. Some models also include digital input or analog input.
Due to the variability of the sensor module, it is possible to measure either all the variables at once or only a few of them. A module without humidity measurement can be equipped with signal LED diode. There are also other options where the module can be used as digital or analog input (logic level 5V, analog 0-5V).
- U1WTVS – temperature, humidity and light intensity measurement
- U1WTVD – temperature and humidity measurement + one digital input
- U1WTS – temperature and light intensity measurement
- U1WTD – temperature measurement + one digital input
- U1WTA – temperature measurement + one analog input
- U1WTL – temperature measurement + LED backlight – blue, white, red color
- Dimensions: 36 mm x 12 mm x 12 mm
- Voltage: 5V DC
- Max current: max 1mA
- Power consumption: max 5mW
- Temperature range: -20 °C to +40 °C
It is possible to order UNICA 1-Wire sensor with or without 60 mm mounting bracket for installation into universal electrical wall box – diameter 60 mm.
- Use only with 1-wire bus systems – eg. 1-wire extension + UniPi board 1.1 / UniPi Neuron device
- Measured voltage 0-5V can be connected between the ground terminal GND and terminal AO when using analog input option.
- When using the digital input option – the potential-free contact is connected between the power terminal +5V and terminal AO. It is necessary to observe the max. distance of the contact from the module at 20 m.