1Wire 4xRelay + 4xDigital input extension module : EMO-1WR4DI4
This board is best solution, if you need relay control other devices, but there is long distance between your UniPi and machine/motor/boiler/solar/… Also there are four Digital Inputs, which could be used for signalization of opened doors/windows, notifying that water tank is empty, or reading state of digital outputs 5-30VDC (cannot be used as counter).
- based on DS2408 IC which is powered by on-board separated power supply
- 4 relay outputs capable of switching 5A@230V AC – see datasheet
- 4 opto isolated inputs (5-30VDC 10mA max.)
- power supply – 5V DC 600mA max
- 1-Wire interface is galvanically isolated from the main power supply to avoid ground loops
- 1-Wire connections via standardized RJ45 jacks
- uses 4wire topology as all of our 1wire devices (GND, PWR, Data IN + Data OUT) - our 1wire topology
- additional jumper for use to end the 1Wire topology
- fits to DIN holder for extension module
We have also prepare this board so it also fits Solid State Relays (SSR datasheet) instead of the standard mechanical relays so you can mix mechanical and solid state relays on one board as you wish. If you are interested in this option, please contact us before purchase on email@example.com.