Dear UniPi fans, we found some great products for 1Wire protocol!
1Wire Relay Card
- 4 relay outputs capable of switching 4A@230V AC.
- 4 opto isolated inputs (5-30V DC 10mA max.).
- Power supply 12V DC 200mA max.
- Power connection via coaxial DC plug or screw terminals.
- 1-Wire interface is galvanically isolated from the main power supply to avoid ground loops.
- 1-Wire connections via standardized RJ45 jacks or screw terminals.
- DS2408 can be powered parasitically, via an external 5V line or via the on board 5V supply
1Wire Current Loop Interface
- Converts standard industrial current loop signals (4-20mA) to 1-Wire.
- Enables the connection of industrial sensors (temperature, pressure, load cells, …) to a 1-Wire network.
- Opto-isolated current loop input with overcurrent protection.
- Power supply 5V DC 10mA max. via 1-Wire interface (all other necessary voltages are generated by the circuit itself).
- Based on DS2438 1-Wire chip (battery monitor).
- Built with 0,1% precision resistors where necessary (Panasonic ERA series).
- DS2438 1-Wire chip is powered from a precision 5V supply for maximum accuracy.
- 1-Wire connections via standard RJ45 jacks or screw terminals.
For more question don’t be scared to contact us!